WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2022, 5–7 P.M.
5 p.m. Reception | 5:45 p.m. Awards Program
Attendance is by invitation. Advance registration is closed. Invitees, please contact Mary Carbine at email@example.com or 608-262-5310.
To ensure a safe celebration for all, this event will follow campus COVID-19 health guidelines. See more details at bottom of page.
DeLuca Forum, Discovery Building
330 North Orchard Street, Madison
Please view suggested campus parking at the bottom of this page.
COVID-19 HEALTH GUIDELINES
UW–Madison continues to monitor and follow the latest public health guidance. To help ensure a safe event for all, we ask that attendees follow campus guidelines.
• Masks optional. Please respect everyone’s individual choices about masking.
• Vaccination and pre-event testing are encouraged but not required to attend.
• Please stay home if you are feeling ill, develop symptoms, or have tested positive and are within the recommended isolation period.
Any updates will be posted here and emailed to registered guests. For more information, see the campus COVID-19 Response. Thank you for your cooperation!
SUGGESTED CAMPUS PARKING
- University Avenue Ramp (Lot 20), 1390 University Avenue
- Union South Garage (Lot 80), 1308 W. Dayton Street
- Engineering Drive Ramp (Lot 17), 1525 Engineering Drive
- Grainger Hall Garage (Lot 7), 325 N. Brooks Street