- January 26
- January 27
- January 31
- Application deadline for Innovation to Market (I2M)A free, non-credit program for campus innovatorsJanuary 31, All day, Online application and classroom sessions.I2M is an entry point for innovators, seekers of creative solutions, designers of novel approaches to social problems or makers . . .
- February 3
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExErica Gruen, Emmy Award-winning TV producer and executive, Principal of Quantum Media and former President/CEO of the Food NetworkFebruary 3, 12:15 pm, OnlineCome join us via WebEx to meet Erica Gruen who is known for masterminding one of television’s biggest brands as . . .
- February 4
- Don’t get Pigeon-Holed: What a Super-Varied Career Has Taught Me About Working in the Software IndustryPeter Commons, VP Engineering, ZendeskFebruary 4, 4:00 pm, Online. . .
- February 9
- February 10
- Department of Defense SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep WorkshopFebruary 10, 8:30 am, OnlineIn this workshop, Jim Greenwood will walk you through the 7 steps of preparing and submitting a competitive Phase I . . .
- Discovery to Product's Virtual Open HouseLearn about free trainings and mentoring for campus innovatorsFebruary 10, 12:30 pm, Online, connection information will be sent to registrants in advance.Do you have a creative solution that has the potential for commercial and/or social impact? Come to Discovery to Product’s . . .
Madison Community Events