- October 18
- Financial Management: Building Financial Confidence in your BusinessOctober 18, 8:30 am, 3180 Grainger Hall(1) How to read and understand financial information, (2) How to analyze financial information to improve business management decisions resulting . . .
- Intermediate Financial Management (formerly Building Financial Confidence in your Business)October 18, 8:30 am, 3180 Grainger HallCreated for owners, managers and employees who want to understand and use financial information to make sound business decisions. In . . .
- October 23
- Hire Badgers: Student Staffing Opportunities for Small BusinessOctober 23, 12:30 pm, OnlineDid you know that the UW-Madison Work-Study Program, previously reserved for on-campus and non-profit organizations, has been expanded to small . . .
- October 25
- Intermediate Financial Management (formerly Building Financial Confidence in your Business)October 25, 8:30 am, 3180 Grainger Hall
- October 31
- NSF I-Corps Learning Session (In-person)October 31, 12:00 pmJoin us to learn more about the NSF I-Corps program. Past I-Corps participants will be on hand to answer questions . . .
- November 1
- Intermediate Financial Management (formerly Building Financial Confidence in your Business)November 1, 8:30 am, 3180 Grainger Hall
- NSF I-Corps Learning Session (Virtual)November 1, 12:00 pm
Meet Caroline Casson, a Partner at VITALIZE Venture Capital, a seed stage venture fund that invests in the future of work. Caroline spends her time sourcing and evaluating potential investments, managing the firm’s diligence process, and supporting portfolio companies. Caroline joined VITALIZE as an Analyst in 2018 and has worked her way up to Partner where she now sits on multiple company boards, advises portfolio companies, and makes key investment decisions.