UW‒Madison’s new Innovate Network compiles education, funding, news, and events for faculty, staff, and student inventors and entrepreneurs. Maintained by Discovery to Product, Innovate includes resources from a wide array of campus and affiliate partners who help UW–Madison problem solvers bring their innovations to the marketplace. Have a suggestion for a UW–Madison resource you would like to see on this site? Tell us!
Here are just a few of the resources you’ll find on Innovate:
- A finding aid to locate grants and programs that provide funding support for inventors and entrepreneurs
- An overview of education programs and events that are regularly offered on campus
- Spaces and equipment to help innovators work, prototype, or advance research
- News for innovators and a centralized calendar of campus entrepreneurial events
- An overview of the key steps in the commercialization process
Subscribe for updates
Sign up for emails to stay informed about funding opportunities, trainings, classes, workshops, lectures, and conferences for inventors and entrepreneurs. We’ll also share news highlights to help you learn about the UW–Madison people, companies and technologies that are changing the world.
Related Inside UW piece about the Innovate Network: New campus collaboration aims to improve support for aspiring Badger entrepreneurs