- October 22
- October 23
- October 30
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs LunchScott Resnick, COO of Hardin Design & Development and Entrepreneur in Residence at StartingBlockOctober 30, 12:15 pm, 5110 Grainger HallCome join us to meet Scott Resnick who currently serves as the Entrepreneur-in-Residence and on the executive board of StartingBlock . . .
- November 5
- WARF Innovation DayInspiring presentations about exciting technologiesNovember 5, 1:00 pm, Monona TerraceJoin us for a look at some of the most commercially promising technologies from campuses across the state! Hear from . . .
- November 6
- November 7
- Dissemination and Implementation Short Course: 2019Design for Dissemination (D4D)November 7, 7:30 am, Lake Mendota Room: 1165, Dejope Residence HallJoin us to broaden your thinking about dissemination and implementation research! Learn about creative new design and intervention strategies, theories, . . .
- Lunch and Learn: Intellectual Property and Invention Disclosure for Graduate StudentsNovember 7, 12:00 pm, H.F. DeLuca Forum, Discovery BuildingJoin IP experts and early-career inventors for an introduction to IP and invention disclosure. This event focuses on what graduate . . .
- November 8
- Dissemination and Implementation Short Course: 2019Design for Dissemination (D4D)November 8, 7:45 am, Lake Mendota Room: 1165, Dejope Residence Hall
With a new method to synthesize a popular painkiller from plants rather than fossil fuels, a team of researchers led by biochemistry professor John Ralph PhD’82 has found a way to relieve two headaches with …October 17, 2019
An overused word to describe the connections between technology, startups and angel or venture capital investments is “ecosystem,” which implies that startups and the people who help support them are akin to a naturally occurring …October 8, 2019
UW-Madison researchers involved in two Madison-based stem cell companies have received a federal grant to test experimental therapies for heart failure in pigs. The $765,000 grant, announced last week, will allow Dr. Amish Raval, co-founder of …October 8, 2019
Researchers in the WARF Accelerator program are using advanced imaging technology to detect late blight in potatoes, which famously led to the Irish potato famine in the mid-nineteenth century. In a recent interview, program manager …October 8, 2019
UW-Madison’s Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship was honored to be one of five finalists for the “Excellence in Entrepreneurship Teaching and Pedagogical Innovation” award at The Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship Centers (GCEC) annual conference. The award …October 4, 2019
- Explore more stories