- November 4
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExErnie Hu, COO of CASTNovember 4, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Ernie Hu, a renowned tech executive, who is scaling the emerging market category of Software . . .
- November 11
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExCraig Schedler, Managing Director with Northwestern Mutual Future VenturesNovember 11, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Craig Schedler who is responsible for managing the company’s strategic venture capital investments in financial . . .
- November 12
- Rapid prototyping your design at the Design + Innovation Lab (Makerspace)November 12, 12:15 pm, OnlineThe Makerspace is a part of the UW-Madison College of Engineering ecosystem of fabrication facilities. Students can build anything here . . .
- November 18
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExJohanna Wolfson, Co-Founder and Principal, Prime Impact FundNovember 18, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Johanna Wolfson with responsibility to identify and evaluate investment opportunities, serve on company boards, and . . .
- December 8
- February 24
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExDenny, Debbie and Pat Hamill of iFetchFebruary 24, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Denny, Debbie and Pat Hamill of iFetch. All three have had good careers in their . . .
An idea developed before the pandemic has turned into software to help restaurants and universities succeed in the COVID age. UW-Madison sophomores Abhijeet Manohar and Sourish Kundu have co-founded a secure menu and ordering platform …October 28, 2020
Yoshihiro Kawaoka is studying COVID-19 at his posts at UW–Madison and the University of Tokyo. When Yoshihiro Kawaoka first came to the United States in the summer of 1983 to work on influenza viruses, the …October 22, 2020
“You can’t stop a Badger.” That’s the blunt message of a new 30-second television commercial that captures the innovation and resilience of the University of Wisconsin–Madison during this pandemic year. It’s set to air during …October 22, 2020
DataChat, a Madison company that developed an intelligence interface that allows business users to extract insight from their data simply by talking to a chatbot, has raised $4 million to build its team and customer …October 22, 2020
A top UW Health transplant surgeon might as well call Shark Tank. He’s invented something that can safely light up any operation. “You know when we do surgeries we wear a headlight on our heads …October 22, 2020
- Explore more stories