- September 23
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExSarada, Assistant Professor in Management and Economics/Co-Founder Elektrifi TechnologiesSeptember 23, 12:15 pmCome join us via WebEx to meet Sarada, co-founder of Elektrifi Technologies. Her research is focused on the economics of . . .
- September 30
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExRobert Phillips, CFA, and Global Director of Machine Learning & Data Science at TIBCO SoftwareSeptember 30, 12:15 pmCome join us via WebEx to meet Robert Phillips of TIBCO Software where he works with Fortune 100 business and . . .
- October 1
- October 7
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExDarryl Schoen, President of Manufacturers Financing Services (MFS)October 7, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Darryl Schoen, president of MFS, a multinational equipment financing company he started after developing a . . .
- October 21
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExDebbie Lessin, Founder of D.J. Lessin & Associates and Balancing Act ProductionsOctober 21, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Debbie Lessin, Founder of D.J. Lessin & Associates and Balancing Act Productions. Debbie described herself . . .
- October 28
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExJoe Coyne, Managing Partner, Studio VCOctober 28, 12:15 pmCome join us via WebEx to meet Joe Coyne, Managing Partner at Studio VC. Previously, Joe worked in M&A at . . .
- November 4
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExErnie Hu, COO of CASTNovember 4, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Ernie Hu, a renowned tech executive, who is scaling the emerging market category of Software . . .
- November 11
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExCraig Schedler, Managing Director with Northwestern Mutual Future VenturesNovember 11, 12:15 pmCome join us to meet Craig Schedler who is responsible for managing the company’s strategic venture capital investments in financial . . .
In late spring 2020, the engineers who run the University of Wisconsin-Madison Makerspace began contemplating how to continue delivering the facility’s signature hands-on seminars and activities to students who were now learning at a distance. …July 8, 2020
MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, which manages intellectual property for the University of Wisconsin–Madison, has just been ranked ninth for U.S. utility patents granted in 2019, according to the annual Top 100 …June 9, 2020
$100K fund to accelerate solutions being developed by UW–Madison researchers MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation announced that nine highly deployable projects have been selected to receive development funding through the UW/WARF COVID-19 …June 2, 2020
Finalists representing diverse tech-based sectors in Wisconsin’s early stage economy have recorded their presentations for online viewing as part of the 17th annual Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. The four-month-long contest culminates during the Wisconsin …June 1, 2020
MADISON, Wis. – How can Wisconsin producers, distributors and retailers be effective in our COVID-19 world and what we can leverage to be at the forefront of addressing the many challenges? Join Pam Jahnke, the …June 1, 2020
- Explore more stories