- January 26
- January 27
- January 31
- Application deadline for Innovation to Market (I2M)A free, non-credit program for campus innovatorsJanuary 31, All day, Online application and classroom sessions.I2M is an entry point for innovators, seekers of creative solutions, designers of novel approaches to social problems or makers . . .
- February 3
- Distinguished Entrepreneurs Lunch via WebExErica Gruen, Emmy Award-winning TV producer and executive, Principal of Quantum Media and former President/CEO of the Food NetworkFebruary 3, 12:15 pm, OnlineCome join us via WebEx to meet Erica Gruen who is known for masterminding one of television’s biggest brands as . . .
- February 4
- Don’t get Pigeon-Holed: What a Super-Varied Career Has Taught Me About Working in the Software IndustryPeter Commons, VP Engineering, ZendeskFebruary 4, 4:00 pm, Online. . .
- February 9
- February 10
- Department of Defense SBIR/STTR Proposal Prep WorkshopFebruary 10, 8:30 am, OnlineIn this workshop, Jim Greenwood will walk you through the 7 steps of preparing and submitting a competitive Phase I . . .
- Discovery to Product's Virtual Open HouseLearn about free trainings and mentoring for campus innovatorsFebruary 10, 12:30 pm, Online, connection information will be sent to registrants in advance.Do you have a creative solution that has the potential for commercial and/or social impact? Come to Discovery to Product’s . . .
- February 11
The Wisconsin Center for Technology Commercialization (CTC) [and member of the UW-Madison Innovate Network] has received a prestigious award from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) for achieving significant economic impact in advancing small technology …January 14, 2021
Shaped by his experience growing up and getting his education in a refugee camp in Uganda, UW-Madison student Joel Baraka spent years developing a way to help children back home learn in a fun and …January 10, 2021
DATACHAT This Madison company, founded in 2017, developed an intelligence interface that allows business users to extract insight from their data simply by talking to a chatbot. DataChat was created at the University of Wisconsin-Madison …January 8, 2021
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes, one of two Rock County companies developing radioactive isotopes for medical imaging and therapies, said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved its new method of making a key isotope that …January 7, 2021
The recently-launched Varsity Venture Studio is a pilot program and collaboration among UW-Madison, WARF and High Alpha Innovation. This university-wide venture studio received over 150 idea submissions from across campus this fall, and 18 ideas …January 4, 2021
- Explore more stories